Did you know? About 13% of adults in the world are obese, and 39% of adults in the world are overweight.
However, there are also many people with the opposite problem of being underweight. This is a concern as being underweight can be just as bad for your health as being overweight or obese. A person who is underweight is likely to experience health issues, including developmental delays, infertility, a weakened immune system, malnutrition, and osteoporosis.
Additionally, many people who are not clinically underweight still want to gain and build some muscle.
While gaining weight can be a challenge, certain vitamins and supplements like Mosegor Vitamins may help. Certain foods may also help you gain weight in a healthy way.
In this article, we talk about Pampataba Mosegor Vitamins, and how it can help you gain weight. We also discuss healthy foods that can help you achieve your weight gain goals.
Underweight: What Does It Really Mean?
Being underweight is defined as having a body mass index (BMI) below 18.5 – this is estimated to be less than the body mass required to sustain optimal health. On the other hand, a BMI of over 25 is considered overweight and over 30 is considered obese.
Being underweight is about 2 to 3 times more common among girls and women, compared to men.
Health Consequences of Being Underweight
Currently, obesity is one of the world’s biggest health problems.
However, being underweight can be just as bad for your health. In fact, one study reveals that being underweight is associated with a 100% greater risk of early death in women, and 140% in men. On the other hand, obesity is associated with a 50% greater risk of early death, demonstrating that being underweight maybe even worse for your health.
Being underweight can also increase your risk for infections, lead to fractures and osteoporosis, cause fertility problems, and impair your immune function[3, 4, 5]. Further, people who are underweight also have an increased risk of dementia and are much more likely to get sarcopenia (age-related muscle wasting)[6, 7].
What Causes Someone to Be Underweight?
There are several medical conditions that can cause someone to be underweight, including:
- Thyroid problems. Hyperthyroidism (having an overactive thyroid) can boost metabolism and cause unhealthy weight loss.
- Diabetes. Having uncontrolled diabetes – mainly type 1 diabetes – can lead to severe weight loss.
- Cancer. Cancerous tumors typically burn large amounts of calories – this can cause someone to lose a lot of weight.
- Eating disorders. Eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia nervosa may cause unhealthy weight loss.
- Infections. Certain infections like HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and parasites, can cause someone to become severely underweight.
If you are underweight, you may want to see a doctor to rule out any serious medical issues. This is especially important if you have recently started losing a lot of weight without even trying.
Pampataba Mosegor Vitamins
Aside from eating a healthy diet, one way to gain weight is by taking vitamins like Mosegor Vitamins.
What are Mosegor Vitamins? Mosegor Vita Capsule is specially formulated for underweight patients due to anorexia, lack of appetite, or Vitamin B deficiency. Each capsule contains Pizotifen (as hydrogen maleate) 500 mcg, thiamine (Vit. B1) 3 mg (as mononitrate), Riboflavin Phosphate (Vit. B2) 3.2 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit. B6) 2.4 mg, and Nicotinamide 19 mg.
Each 5 mL syrup contains Pizotifen (as hydrogen maleate) 250 mcg, Thiamine (Vit. B1) 700 mcg (as hydrochloride), Riboflavin Phosphate (Vit. B2) 1.14 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit. B6) 700 mcg, and Nicotinamide 5 mg.
- Pizotifen. Pizotifen has an appetite-stimulating action that is suitable for increasing body weight in underweight individuals. The compound is well-tolerated, permitting treatment of anorexia in both children and adults.
- Nicotinamide and B-Complex Vitamins. The nicotinamide and B-complex vitamins (B1, B2, and B6) found in Mosegor Vitamins prevent deficiencies of these vitamins often linked with inadequate food intake.
Mosegor Vitamins Directions for Use. Mosegor Vitamins come in capsule and syrup forms.
- For Syrup. Mosegor Vitamins Syrup can be taken by both children and adults.
- Children. Small initial dose should be slowly increased to an average maintenance dosage of 0.025mg. Pizotifen per kg. body weight daily (e.g., 2-6 years: 10-20 mL daily) in 2 or 3 divided doses, or as directed by the physician.
- Adults. Starting with 10 mL syrup per day, dosage should be gradually increased up to 10 mL syrup three times daily.
- For Capsules. Mosegor Vita Capsule is recommended for adults.
- Adults. Starting with 1 capsule per day, dosage should be gradually increased to 1 capsule thrice daily. Duration of therapy will be directed by your doctor.
Always consult your doctor for proper dosage and intake instructions.
Mosegor Vitamins Side Effects. Some of the common side effects associated with Mosegor Vitamins include:
- Dry mouth
- Excitatory states (in children)
Special Precautions. Be warned that due to its possible sedative effect, Pizotifen + Thiamine HCl + Riboflavin phosphate + Pyridoxine HCl + Nicotinamide (Mosegor Vita) may slow your reaction time when operating machinery, driving vehicles, etc. Also, as clinical data with pizotifen in pregnancy are very limited, Mosegor Vitamins, pregnant or lactating women should always consult their doctor first before taking this supplement.
Mosegor Vitamins Reviews. Below, we have compiled some reviews from people who have tried Mosegor Vitamins.
“It was prescribed to me by a family physician. Super underweight kasi ako for my age. Since tamad ako, di ko sya naiinom araw araw pero napansin ko na ever since uminom ako ng Mosegor Vita capsules lagi akong gutom, tapos laging inaantok.. Regular na din bowel movement ko. Problema ko kasi dati halos 1-2 times a week lang ako magbawas, ngayon ok na. Keeping my fingers crossed pero sana, after a month na kakakain madagdagan na timbang ko.” – Ayesha
“Sobrang nakakagutom ang mosegor vita, bumili ako pero hindi ko muna ituloy-tuloy kasi fasting na next month. After nun, saka me babalik sa mosegor vita. may napagtanungan ako and sabi ng officemate ko maganda ang epekto nito sa anak niya.
Nung tinry ko, sumakit ang tiyan ko, kasi 10 am pa lang gutom na ako! (Nagbreakfast naman ako). After dinner, di agad ako natulog, nag-surf ako ng internet for one hour, kalain mong ginutom ako. hahaha, napabili tuloy ako ng Chuckie. Tapos, pag nagigising ako sa gabi (to wee-wee) eh nagugutom na ako. Ang maganda dito, hindi siya nakaka-antok. May for kids din, kaya kung mahirap pakainin ang mga anak ninyo, try ninyo ang Mosegor Vita.” – Anonymous
“Prescribed sakin na appetite enhancer ng doctor ay mosegor vita, pricey nga lang pero effective sakin.” – Momay
“Hi, I wanna share my experience with sleep trouble. I’ve been sleepless for 4 nights and because I was worried I went to my doctor and she gave me different medications. My brother got a girlfriend and she is a patient service in SAUDI since of all my worries I asked her if she could experience this kind of situation and she said to me she’s taking Mosegor and it is effective.
When I went to the chemist I bought Mosegor but I never take it yet because in my research it is only vitamin B complex so I was doubted. HOWEVER, after I went to my doctor I took the pills unfortunately it wasn’t effective.
On the fourth night still the same did not worked so I just cried coz I really wanna go to sleep but since my eyes really wide awake I decided to take MOSEGOR even my doctor warned me not to take any vitamins while I’m still taking her medicine that gave to me I disobeyed because it’s really hard with no sleep..
when I took the MOSEGOR I never thought how effective it was I was just suddenly knocked off without knowing and because of that, I am still taking the Mosegor just want to restore my sleep that’s all because it is only my 3 nights taking of this so still need sleep restoration..MOSEGOR is the best for sleep but careful for the weight coz make me so hungry all of the times lol.” – Jenjen
Foods to Gain Weight Quickly
Aside from taking pampataba Mosegor Vitamins, you can also gain weight quickly by eating the right foods. Below, we list down nutrient-rich foods that can help you gain weight safely and effectively.
- Rice. A cup of rice contains around 200 calories. It is also a great source of carbohydrates, which contribute to weight gain.
- Milk. Milk offers a mix of proteins, carbohydrates, and fat. It is also a great source of essential minerals and vitamins, including calcium. The protein content of milk makes it the best choice for people trying to build muscles. For anyone looking to gain weight, milk can easily be added to the diet throughout the day.
- Whole-grain breads. These breads contain complex carbohydrates, which can help promote weight gain. Some whole-grain breads also contain seeds, which provide added benefits.
- Whole-grain cereals. Many cereals are fortified with essential minerals and vitamins. However, some also contain a lot of sugar and few complex carbohydrates – these should be avoided. Instead, choose cereals that contain nuts and whole grains. These contain healthy levels of calories and carbohydrates, as well as nutrients such as antioxidants and fiber.
- Dried fruit. Dried fruits are packed with calories and nutrients, with one-quarter cup of dried cranberries containing about 130 calories. Many people prefer dried apples, pineapple, or cherries. Dried fruit can be found in most health stores, grocery stores, and online – or you can dry fresh fruit at home.
The Bottom Line
Currently, obesity is one of the world’s biggest health problems. However, being underweight can be just as bad for your health.
While gaining weight can be a challenge, certain vitamins and supplements like Mosegor Vitamins may help. Mosegor Vita Capsule is specially formulated for underweight patients due to anorexia, lack of appetite, or Vitamin B deficiency. Each capsule contains Pizotifen (as hydrogen maleate) 500 mcg, thiamine (Vit. B1) 3 mg (as mononitrate), Riboflavin Phosphate (Vit. B2) 3.2 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit. B6) 2.4 mg, and Nicotinamide 19 mg. Aside from taking pampataba Mosegor Vitamins, you can also gain weight quickly by eating the right foods. Some healthy foods that can help you gain weight include rice, milk, whole-grain bread, whole-grain cereals, and dried fruit.