In an ideal world, we’d always be eating nutrient-dense foods such as fruits and vegetables – and getting all the essential nutrients and vitamins our bodies need for optimal health.
But, as a nation, we’re far from that healthy eating ideal.
So, how might people with less-than-ideal diets plug nutritional gaps?
This is where a multivitamin like Clusivol Multivitamins can help.
Clusivol multivitamins are used to prevent or treat vitamin deficiency due to certain illnesses, poor diet, or during pregnancy.
Dedicated to improving your overall health, Clusivol offers products that boost immunity and energy, allowing you to make the most out of your days. By taking your daily dose, you can treat and prevent vitamin and mineral deficiency, strengthen your mind and body, and protect yourself from illnesses.
Clusivol offers a range of products perfect for ideal for people of different ages. This includes:
- Children’s Clusivol Multivitamins + Minerals + Lysine
Children’s Clusivol Multivitamins + Minerals + Lysine is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- Children ages 1 to 3 years old: 1.5 mL daily
- Children ages 4 to 8 years old: 2.5. mL (1/2 teaspoon) daily
- Children ages 9 to 13 years old: 5.0 mL (1 teaspoon) daily
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose
If you are taking other vitamins supplements – which may also contain Vitamin A – make sure to read the label to make sure that you do not exceed the upper tolerable intake levels (UL):
- 1 – 3: 600 ug Retinol Equivalent (RE)/day
- 4 -8 900 ug Retinol Equivalent (RE)/day
- 9 -13: 1700 ug Retinol Equivalent (RE)/day
Children’s Clusivol Multivitamins + Minerals + Lysine contains iron; which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses.
- Vitamins A (Retinol Palmitate) 2500 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCI) 1mg
- Vitamin B2(Riboflavin 5-Phosphate Sodium) 1mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 5mg
- Vitamin B6(Pyridoxe HCI) 600mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2mcg
- Calcium (Calcium Lactate Pentahydrate and Calcium Hypophosphite) 20mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 20mg
- Choline (Choline Bitartrate) 2.15mg
- d-Panthenol 3mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 37.5mcg
- Iron (Ferrous Gluconate) 1.5mg
- Inositol 2.5mg Lysine HCI 12.5mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Gluconate) 1.5mg
- Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) 250 mcg
- Phosphorus (Calcium Hypophosphite) 15mg
- Potassium (Potassium Gluconate) 1.25mg
- Zinc (Zinc Lactate) 250mcg
- Clusivol Multivitamins + Zinc + Copper (Clusivol Plus)
Clusivol Multivitamins + Zinc + Copper is intended for the prevention and treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It is modified-oval-shaped, light apricot film-coated tablet scored on one side and engraved with the script ‘SE2’ on the other side.
- For adults, take one tablet daily or as prescribed by your doctor
- Do not exceed the recommended daily amount/dose
- If taking other medications, make sure to read the label since products may contain the same ingredient
- In case of accidental overdose, seek immediate medical assistance
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 500mg
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) 45 mcg
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate Anhydrous) 500 mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 12 mcg
- dI-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 30 IU
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 400 mcg
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 100 mg
- Pantothenic acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) (Vitamin B5) 20 mg
- Pyridoxine (as Hydrochloride) (Vitamin B6) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 15 mg
- Zinc (as Oxide) 15 mg
- Clusivol Syrup Multivitamins + Minerals
Clusivol Syrup Multivitamins + Minerals is a multivitamin product used to prevent or treat vitamin deficiency due to certain illness, poor diet, or during pregnancy.
- Take Clusivol Syrup Multivitamins + Minerals by mouth, once daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Follow all directions on the product label, or take as directed by your doctor.
- Use the medication-measuring device that comes with the product to carefully measure the prescribed dose. Do not use a household spoon. If your liquid is a suspension, make sure to shake the bottle well before each dose.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
- Before taking this product, tell your pharmacist or doctor if you are allergic to any of its ingredients, or if you have any other allergies. Clusivol Syrup Multivitamins + Minerals may contain inactive ingredients, which may cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- If you are taking this multivitamin on a prescribed schedule and miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Instead, take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double dose just to catch up.
- Clusivol Capsule
Clusivol capsule is used for nutritional deficiencies, mineral deficiencies, pregnancy-related mineral deficiencies, poor nutrition, and other conditions. Clusivol capsule contains multivitamins and minerals as active ingredients.
Clusivol Multivitamins Potential Side Effects
There are no known side effects to the use of the vitamins and trace elements contained in Clusivol multivitamins at the recommended dosage. However, some vitamins and trace elements do cause toxicity in large doses – refer below regarding known symptoms of overdosage.
- Vitamin A. Excessive amounts of Vitamin A over long periods is characterized by irritability, fatigue, vomiting, other gastrointestinal tract disturbances, dry skin, cracking and bleeding lips, hair loss, and hyperkeratosis. These symptoms usually disappear on withdrawal of Vitamin A.
- Vitamin D. Excessive Vitamin D intake over long periods may cause hypercalcemia. Vitamin D should not be prescribed to people with hypercalcemia.
- Vitamin C. Large doses may cause diarrhea and the formation of renal calcium oxalate calculi. Dose of 600mg or more daily may have a diuretic action.
- Vitamin E. Large doses may occasionally cause fatigue, weakness, and gastrointestinal disturbances,
- Iron. Vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, and gastrointestinal discomfort may occur. Side effects may be reduced by taking the medication with or immediately after food.
The Bottom Line
Clusivol multivitamins may be able to help fill in nutritional gaps caused by poor diet, certain illnesses, or pregnancy-related deficiencies. However, note that this product is not a substitute for a healthy, well-balanced diet. Remember that it’s best to get your vitamins from healthy foods. Maintain a healthy, well-balanced diet and follow any dietary guidelines set by your doctor.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.