Tired of being skinny?
Have low confidence because you’re underweight?
No matter how much you eat, you don’t gain weight. Now, this could be a problem as being underweight can affect your health. Health problems such as weak bones weakened immunity, infertility, and hair loss may arise.
One of the best ways to deal with this problem is to eat foods that will help you gain weight. However, you must watch what you eat. Eating certain healthy foods will help you gain muscle mass, bone mass, and fat. On the other hand, eating junk food or unhealthy fats will only lead to many other fatal diseases.
Aside from eating a healthy and well-balanced diet, you can also try vitamins like Ling Zhi Vitamins to gain weight.
In this article, we discuss what Ling Zhi Vitamins are and how they can help you gain weight. We also discuss other essential vitamins and nutrients that can help you achieve your weight gain goals.
What are Ling Zhi Vitamins?
Ling Zhi Vitamins (Ling Zhi Vitamins Pampataba) is an all-natural vitamin. It is an effective and proven way of gaining weight for people who have a hard time bulking up. Ling Zhi Vitamins contain a mix of Chinese herbs that have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for generations. Other than its weight-gaining capabilities, it also supports immune function, helps manage cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and has anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties.
For generations, Lingzhi has been used by traditional Chinese medicine practitioners to nourish the three treasures: qi (vital energy), shen (spirit), and jing (essence). Shen Nong, a famous herbalist of China’s Shu Dynasty, once said, “If eaten customarily, it makes your body light and young, lengthens your life, and turns you into one like the immortal who never dies.”
The name ‘Lingzhi’ is a combination of the Chinese characters for ‘spiritual potency’ and ‘essence of immortality. Today, scientific research continues to uncover what makes Lingzhi one of nature’s most powerful medicines. Among other things:
- It is packed with triterpenes, the compound that gives it its bitter taste. It helps prevent hypertension and relieve allergy symptoms.
- It is filled with active compounds known as polysaccharides, which have anti-aging and immune-boosting properties.
- It is rich in beta-glucans. Beta-glucans are complex sugars that research suggests may prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells. One study also found that the active components of Lingzhi – combined with green tea – may inhibit tumor growth.
Ling Zhi Vitamins Pampataba Ingredients
Each Ling Zhi Vitamins capsule contains Lucid Ganoderma fungus Ginseng root Chinses angelica root Chinese dodder seed Hair antler Eucommia bark Szechwon tangshen root Chinese caterpillar fungus Mongolian milk cetch root Tall gastrodia tuber Large head atracylodes rhizoma Barbary wolfberry fruit India buead Cassia bark Medicinal Indian mulberry root
Ling Zhi Vitamins Directions for Use
Take 1 – 2 capsules twice daily.
Ling Zhi Vitamins Reviews
Below, we have compiled some reviews from people who have tried Ling Zhi Vitamins.
“Subok ko na toh. year 2013 nagstart ako uminom ng lingzhi as of now napaka ganda sa katawan at kita mo agad ang effects one week palang. Original ang product dito. Mga pagkain na ayaw mu nuon kainin makakain mo na .. maya maya ang kain. Syempre need din naten mag exercise para di lumobo ng bongga .. Thanks ling zhi.” – Rosemarie Sori Mataverde
“Super nice ng ling zhi. Sarap kumain parang laging gutom oras oras. 1 week pa lang ako nagttake pero nagkalaman na agada ko. Sarap lage kumain.” – Anonymous
“Ling zhi is the best. Nung time na I’m so desperate to gain weight ito ginamit ko. Hindi naman ako nabigo.” – Anonymous
“Almost 1 year na kong nagtitake ng vitamins na’to and super effective sya. Dati lampayatot ako,ngayon oinky oinky na. hindi lang sya pampataba,nakakatulong din sya sa pagtulog ko..hindi na ko napupuyat kasi maaga ako inaantok.” – Anonymous
“Problem ko dati pano pakakinin anak ko ng marami pero nong nag take nito problem ko pano pipigilan kumain. Nag gain na ng wait definitely will order again.” – Anonymous
“Super effective.. Nuon pa man ling zhi na talaga gamit ko.. 100% effective.. Mas lalo po syang mabisa kapag nag colon cleanse ka muna bago ka uminom nito, para iabsorb mabuti ng bituka mo ang mga nutrients..” – Jorelyn J.
“From my normal weight which is 53 kg, now 56 kg in just a matter of 19 days. Not bad. haha…ma aachieve ko din ata maging balyena talaga in 2 months.” – Peter C.
Vitamins to Gain Weight
Food supplements like Ling Zhi Vitamins also play an important role in gaining weight. However, food supplements alone can’t cause weight gain. In order to get maximum results, these supplements should be used along with foods that result in weight gain.
Given below are some vitamins that may also help with weight gain.
- Vitamin D. Some studies show that Vitamin D supplementation can allow for weight increases in some people. Depending on your health, added Vitamin D intake balances your weight before an increase of it. Vitamin D offers the body an opportunity to formulate some additional fat that a person needs to stay healthy. Also, the absorption of Vitamin D strengthens the bone structure. Several studies have shown the significant role Vitamin D plays in weight management and improved health status. Regular Vitamin D supplementation, particularly by women above 50 years, becomes critical. Moreover, elderly individuals above 70 years old known to lose weight require additional nutritional intake. The use of relevant vitamins requires additional care to prevent malnutrition.
- Vitamin B. In some cases, people who struggle with iron shortages and vitamin B deficiency struggle with weight gain. Therefore, it becomes crucial to use certain vitamin types that increase appetite and food consumption. Increased Vitamin B intake can improve weight to a higher balanced level. Further, regular intake of Vitamin B ensures increased energy levels and muscle tone.
Healthy Foods to Gain Weight
Diverse food groups allow for a sufficient intake of vitamins that can help assist with weight gain. A person who wants to increase their weight needs to focus on the development of a healthy diet plan with required food groups.
Below, we list down some healthy foods that will help you gain weight fast.
- Homemade Protein Smoothies. Drinking protein smoothies can be a highly nutritious way to gain weight. Making your own protein smoothies at home is the best way since commercial versions are typically full of sugar and lack essential nutrients. Plus, it gives you total control over the nutrient content and flavor.
- Milk. For decades, milk has been used as an effective way to gain weight or muscles. It provides a good balance of fats, carbs, and proteins, plus it is a great source of calcium as well as other minerals and vitamins. For those trying to add more muscle, milk is an excellent source of protein that provides both whey and casein proteins.
- Nuts. Nuts are a perfect choice if you’re looking to gain weight. For instance, just one small handful of almonds contains over 18 grams of healthy fats and 7 grams of protein. Since they are very calorie-dense, just two handfuls per day with a meal or as a snack can quickly add hundreds of calories.
- Potatoes and Starches. Potatoes and other starchy foods are a very cost-effective and easy way to gain weight. Some healthy sources of starchy carbs include oats, quinoa, squash, beans, legumes, corn, buckwheat, potatoes, and sweet potatoes.
The Bottom Line
If you’re struggling to gain weight, there are various vitamins and vitamin supplements that you can consume to achieve your weight gain goals. One such vitamin supplement is Ling Zhi Vitamins Pampataba.
Ling Zhi Vitamins is an all-natural vitamin formulated with Chinese herbs that have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for generations. It is an effective and proven way of gaining weight for people who have a hard time bulking up.
However, aside from taking weight gain vitamins like Ling Zhi Vitamins, eating a healthy and well-balanced diet is still one of the best ways to gain weight. Some healthy foods that will help you gain weight fast include homemade protein smoothies, milk, nuts, potatoes, and starches – just to name a few.
Always consult your doctor before taking any weight gain vitamins such as Ling Zhi Vitamins. Note that some supplements may cause adverse effects when taken in high doses, make existing health conditions worse, or interact with any medications you’re already taking.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.