Conzace vs Centrum: Product Information, FAQs, Reviews, and More
In a perfect world, we’d eat 5 to 7 cups of vegetables per day and a wide variety of colored produce to get all the nutrients we need. However, in our imperfect lives, multivitamins can be a smart safety net that can help fill in nutritional gaps.
Still, before you start buying up a supply of supplements, you should always remember that they are just an addition – treat multivitamins as an addition to your regular nutrition, NOT the whole thing. This means that you should continue to eat a healthy diet to get the vitamins and nutrients you need and that you shouldn’t on multivitamins alone.
Now, if you’re looking for high-quality multivitamins, there are several brands out in the market you can choose from – two leading brands that most people know are Conzace and Centrum.
Not sure which one to get? In this article, we discuss Conzace vs. Centrum – from their product information, FAQs, reviews, and other relevant information that will hopefully help you choose the best one for your needs.
Conzace vs Centrum: What Are They?
What is Conzace? Conzace® has the highest levels of Zinc, Vitamins A, C, and E-proven to help immunity and the looks, like no other. This superior formulation combines all the molecules needed to give you healthy skin and hair.
It also helps strengthen the immune system by 140% more vs. no supplementation.
Below are answers to some frequently asked questions about Conzace.
Only Conzace® has a unique formulation of Vitamin A, C, E, and Zinc that focuses on immunity building and promoting hair and skin health.
- Stronger Immunity. Conzace® helps strengthen your immune system, most specifically your white blood cells. These cells help fight off viruses or bacteria before they make you sick. If your white blood cells are weak, so is your body’s ability to fight sickness.
- Healthy Skin and Hair. Consumers have observed skin and hair benefits when taking Conzace®. In fact, dermatologists prescribe it too. That’s because all of the molecules (Zinc,Vitamin A, C and E) in Conzace® have antioxidant properties which help protect the skin from sun damage, discoloration and aging.
- Wound Healing. Conzace® has also been prescribed by surgeons and OB-GYNs for wound healing because of the Zinc it contains which assists in proper structure of your skin’s proteins and cell membranes.
- At what age can I drink Conzace®?
Conzace® is formulated for adults (19 years old and above). Consult your doctor so you can be properly advised on the most suitable supplement based on your age, health status, and nutritional needs. If you are pregnant, consult a doctor before using this product.
- When is the best time to take Conzace®?
There is no difference between whether Conzace® soft gel capsule is taken in the morning or in the evening. However, since Conzace® soft gel capsule contains fat-soluble vitamins which are absorbed with lipids/fat in the diet, these nutrients are best absorbed if Conzace® soft gel capsule is taken with meals.
As a general precaution, make sure to consult your doctor before taking any medicine, including multivitamins. Your doctor will be in the best position to provide you with the appropriate medical advice.
- Where can I buy Conzace®?
- How much is Conzace®?
The suggested retail price for Conzace® is PHP 12.50 per capsule and Php 1,250 per box.
What is Centrum? Centrum offers a wide range of multivitamins. Depending on your gender, age, and specific health goals, some multivitamins may be more beneficial to your health than others. Listed below are some types of multivitamins offered by Centrum:
- Centrum Adults. A daily multivitamin formulated for adults to support energy, immunity, metabolism, and whole-body health. Formulated with 23 key micronutrients to help support daily energy levels, support normal immune function, and assist in the body’s metabolism± of macronutrients.
- Centrum Kids. A chewable multivitamin that contains essential vitamins and minerals important for kids. A multivitamin for kids specially crafted to support healthy growth and development with key nutrients including iron and zinc. Helps to support their immune system with antioxidants. Easy to take in chewable tablet form.
- Centrum Men. A daily multivitamin formulated for men to support metabolism, immunity, energy, and muscle health. Made with 24 key micronutrients to help support daily energy levels, support normal immune function, assist in the body’s metabolism of macronutrients, and support healthy muscle function. Contains Centrum’s highest levels of vitamin D3, a form of vitamin D, to support healthy bones.
- Centrum Women. A daily multivitamin formulated for women to support energy, immunity, metabolism, and healthy appearance. Made with 23 key micronutrients to help support daily energy levels, support normal immune function, assist in the body’s metabolism of macronutrients, and maintain a healthy appearance. Contains 100% or more of the daily value of vitamins D3, B6, B12, and biotin.
- Centrum Adults Silver. A daily multivitamin formulated for adults 50+ to help promote heart health, brain function, and eye health. Age-adjusted formula with 24 micronutrients. Helps promote heart health, supports normal brain function, and maintains healthy eyes in older adults. Contains Centrum’s highest level of vitamin D3, a preferred form of vitamin D, to support strong and healthy bones.
- Centrum MultiGummies Adults. A tasty multivitamin gummy available in assorted natural fruit flavors, contains no artificial sweeteners, and supports energy, immunity, and metabolism. Helps support daily energy levels, supports normal immune function, and assists in the body’s metabolism of macronutrients. Contains 100% or more of the daily value of the essential micronutrients, vitamins D, E, and B12. Comes in assorted natural fruit flavors, including refreshing cherry, berry, and orange.
- Centrum Liquid. A liquid multivitamin for adults for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets. Contains vitamins C, E, beta-carotene, and zinc for immune support. Includes iron and B vitamins to support daily energy needs. Helps your body metabolize fats, carbohydrates and proteins effectively. Available in a tangy, citrus-flavored liquid for an easy-to-swallow option for those who have difficulty taking pills.
Below are answers to some frequently asked questions about Centrum.
- What are the benefits of taking a multivitamin like Centrum?
Multivitamins are intended to be used as part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help fill the nutritional gaps to help you get the recommended daily amounts of key vitamins and minerals needed each day. Take multivitamins as part of a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- How do I know which Centrum multivitamin formula is right for me?
Centrum offers a wide range of multivitamins. Depending on your age, gender, and specific health goals, some multivitamins may be more beneficial to your health than others.
For instance, Centrum Men builds off of the same great formula as Centrum Adults but is tailored with nutrients specific to help support men’s health. Centrum Men contains higher levels of vitamins C, E, and K as well as calcium, magnesium, selenium, lycopene, copper, and molybdenum, all key nutrients needed to help support men’s health.
On the other hand, Centrum Women builds off of the same great formula as Centrum Adults but is custom formulated with nutrients specific to help support women’s health. Centrum Women contains higher levels of vitamins C, E, and K, as well as biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium, magnesium, copper, and molybdenum all key nutrients needed to help support women’s health.
- Can children take Centrum multivitamin tablets?
Centrum tablets are formulated for adults over 18 years old. Children ages 2 and up can take Centrum Kids Chewable multivitamin tablets.
- Where can I buy Centrum?
- How much is Centrum
Centrum multivitamins can vary in price, depending on which type you get.
Conzace vs. Centrum: What People Are Saying
So, what are people’s thoughts about Conzace and Centrum? Below, you’ll find reviews from people who have taken either Conzace or Centrum.
“It’s trusted brand for me and I feel more energized and contented that I have immunity boost inside of me.” – Angeline
“Conzace is a very effective vitamin, it doesn’t give any side effects especially to my tummy, unlike any vitamins I tried. It has a cheaper price, unlike others. I will definitely take this vitamin and suggest it to my friends.” – Paula Joyce
“Maganda sa katawan. Okey ang price. Okey naman sya para sakin. Ung effect nya sakin parang di nalalayo sa kilalang multi vitamins. At ang price nya di mabigat sa bulsa.” – Joan
“Easy to swallow multivitamins. I love the soft gel packaging because it is easy to swallow and has no bitter aftertaste (no taste at all) just like the other brands. I didn’t get sick during the trial and felt more active.” – Princess
“Effective and trusted. After testing Conzace, I have noticed that I have less hair fall. My hair looks healthier and stronger. I also felt that I don’t get tired easily unlike before. I will continue to take Conzace even after the trial. It has noticeable positive effects on me. I am just a little concerned about the price since it is a little costly, unlike my previous vitamins. But I think, it is worth it.” – Ma. Loida
“Effective naman siya para sa akin, and mas gusto ko siya so far compared to other multivitamins.” – Mark
“To be honest, I didn’t feel or see any effects since I only tested it for 5 days. I think that’s too short to test a vitamin. But if given a chance, I’m willing to give it a try again but for a longer time, around a month to see its effects on me. Also, it’s kinda big compared to other vitamins so you need more water to swallow it.” – Angie
“It’s a long-trusted multivitamin. That said, take with food. You want to make sure you take this right after or just as you are about to eat. I’m not sure if it’s the coating but if this pull sits in your stomach for too long without a good meal and plenty of water you will get an upset stomach or feel nauseous until you eat something like I did. A banana or lots of water will not be enough.” – Fredo
“Trusted brand na talaga para sa family ko ang Centrum. We have several types at home kasi nga may specific Centrum types naman – we have Centrum for Kids, Centrum for Adults, and Centrum Silver para swak na swak sa family talaga.” – Maria
“A very balanced multi. I had been searching for one both my husband and I could take that would also limit any extra vitamins we take. This covers so many bases and I’m hoping it’ll eventually be the only one we take.” – Caitlin
“I was looking for a multivitamin for me and my husband. It seems that supplementing vitamin D3, vitamin C and Zinc to your body helps your immune system in general and it is recommended during these COVID19 times. We’ve used Centrum before and were pleased, so we went with the brand name. Great experience again! Easy to swallow, no funny smells, and no after-taste.” – Melisa
“Recently switched to these from gummy vitamins. Good price and covers all the same vitamins. Also, there are many more tablets in the bottle and don’t need to purchase them as frequently. I take this vitamin with breakfast in the morning and I have not noticed any stomach discomfort. The tablet is a decent size but certainly not enormous and I have not noticed any bitter taste.” – Michael
“Centrum has always made me feel great and provides the vitamins I missed in my nutritional diet daily.” – AC
“These vitamins seem to be doing everything I need. 1. Easy to swallow: 5 stars. They go down easily for me. One tip is to use a liquid that’s thicker than water or milk. It shouldn’t be gluey thick like a milkshake. My preference is kefir, with an in-between thickness. Can’t even tell you’re swallowing a pill. 2. Absorbency: 5 stars. My sensitive stomach had no complaints. 3. Flavor: Is it ZERO stars because I never notice the taste, or is it FIVE stars? You decide. Overall, I’m pleased. I hope that’s helpful for someone.” – Terrence
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing medical conditions. All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.