Yes, we can get a lot of nutrients from food, particularly vegetables and fruits, but the fact is, we don’t.
When we don’t eat enough vegetables and fruits, we miss out on essential vitamins and nutrients. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), adults should consume about 1.5 – 2 cups of fruits and 2 – 3 cups of vegetables every day. Yet, in a recent CDC study, they also found that around 76% of adults don’t eat enough fruit and 87% of adults don’t eat enough vegetables.
So, how to get your nutrients? This is where a multivitamin like Conzace comes in.
You can think of a multivitamin like an insurance policy – it’s a guarantee that your body gets the essential vitamins and nutrients it needs. A multivitamin can make up for the gaps that happen when you don’t get what you need through food.
In this article, we talk about Conzace Multivitamins, including its product description, health benefits, potential side effects, dosage instructions, and more.
Conzace Multivitamins: Product Description
Conzace® has the highest levels of Zinc, Vitamins A, C, and E – proven to help immunity and the looks, like no other. This superior formulation combines all the molecules needed to give you healthy skin and hair. It also helps strengthen the immune system by 140% more vs. no supplementation.
Conzace is formulated for adults aged 19 years old and above. Consult your doctor so you can be properly advised on the most suitable supplement based on your age, gender, nutritional needs, and overall health status. If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor before taking Conzace multivitamins.
Conzace Multivitamins Ingredients. Each soft gel Conzace capsule contains Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A) 5000 IU, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 100 IU, Zinc (as Sulfate) 25 mg.
Conzace Multivitamins Benefits
Conzace Multivitamins is formulated with Vitamins A, C, E, and zinc to help enhance the body’s natural immune function and help improve body resistance against infections and illness. These nutrients are also known to help the body’s antioxidant defense system against damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin A
- Stimulates the production of T-lymphocytes, important immune cells which protect the body against harmful viruses, parasites, and bacteria.
- Helps maintain the normal function and health of the skin.
- Helps maintain normal vision.
- A fat-soluble antioxidant which stabilizes and protects against free radicals in the lipid phase of cells.
- Vitamin A deficiency results in impaired lymphocyte responsiveness and antibody production, night blindness, and hyperkeratosis (thickening of palms, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, and soles).
- Vitamin C
- Forms part of the body’s natural immune system, and stimulates the activity of immune cells and antibodies that inhibit foreign antigens which are harmful to the body.
- Cofactor of enzymes involved in collagen formation, the most abundant protein essential in the formation of cartilage, bones, teeth, and skin. Collagen also provides elasticity to the skin and helps promote faster wound healing.
- Major water-soluble antioxidant which acts as first defense against free radicals in the aqueous phase including plasma, blood, and other intracellular and extracellular fluids.
- Vitamin C deficiency results in delayed wound healing, impaired immune function, and scurvy characterized by shortness of breath, weakness, muscle cramps, bleeding gums, and dry and rough skin.
- Vitamin E
- Helps maintain healthy skin by inhibiting the formulation of lipofuscin, a brown pigment that accumulates in the tissues during aging.
- Controls the synthesis of prostaglandins crucial for the body’s immune response.
- Major fat-soluble antioxidant that stabilizes and protects against free radicals in the lipid phase of cells.
- Vitamin E deficiency leads to impaired antibody production. It also leads to skin damage, hemolytic anemia, neurological disorders, and abnormalities in function of lymphocytes and platelets.
- Necessary for the maintenance and normal development of the immune system. It also helps control the activity of cells involved in immune function.
- Essential for wound healing, skin integrity, and acts as cofactor of various enzymes involved in cell growth and division.
- Cofactor of the enzyme superoxide dismutase which is involved in the removal of harmful free radicals.
- Zinc deficiency results in impaired lymphocyte responsiveness, impaired T-cell development, decreased resistance to infections, delayed skeletal maturation, and hair loss.
Conzace Multivitamins Dosage and Direction for Use
Orally, take one soft gel capsule once a day, or as directed by a doctor.
When’s the best time to take Conzace? There’s no difference between whether the Conzacesoftgel capsule is taken in the morning or in the evening. However, since Conzace contains fat-soluble vitamins which are absorbed with fat in the diet, these nutrients will be absorbed better if Conzace is taken with meals.
If you miss a dose, just take the next dose and then subsequent doses at the usually recommended schedule (e.g. once a day). Do not double the dose unless recommended by a doctor.
Precautions. Before using Conzace multivitamins, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, OTC products, allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions. Some health conditions may make you more vulnerable to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert.
As a general precaution, make sure to consult your doctor before taking any medicine, including Conzace multivitamins. Your doctor is in the best position to provide you with the appropriate medical advice.
Conzace Multivitamins Side Effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Conzace multivitamins. Note that this is not a comprehensive list.
These side effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare, but serious. Talk to your doctor immediately if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they persist.
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reactions
- Gastrointestinal intolerance
- Unusual, unpleasant taste in mouth
If you notice other side effects not listed above, contact your doctor for appropriate medical advice. Conzace multivitamins may also cause side effects not listed here.
Conzace Multivitamins Price in the Philippines
The suggested retail price for Conzace is Php 12.50 per capsule and Php 1,250 per box.
Conzace Multivitamins are available in all leading drugstores nationwide, as well as online. Note that prices may vary from one store to another.
The Bottom Line
Conzace Multivitamins are formulated with Vitamins A, C, E, and zinc to help enhance the body’s natural immune function and help improve body resistance against infections and illness.
Conzace is formulated for adults aged 19 years old and above.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.